Community Event Calendar

March 24, 2019 thru March 31, 2019

Click the event title to view more information to add an event to your itinerary.

Display: Default Week MonthSearchAdd Event My Itinerary

Events

ARTISTIC PATHS, an Exhibit by artists, Peggy Fletcher and Patricia Watkins
March 01 - March 31
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

'Artistic Paths', an exhibit by Peggy Fletcher and Patricia Watkins at Gallery Los Olivos March 1 - 31.

Peggy Fletcher is a soft touch realistic watercolorist with a touch of impressionism. Her scenes of diverse subject matter range from flowers to animal critters to traveled landscapes. Her palette of colors are light and airy, highlighting the fluididty of her media. In addition to her original watercolors, Peggy will have some limited edition prints.

Patricia takes a different path as a beader and jewelry designer. Her designs are characterized by color, attention to detail, and a variety of styles. She will be showcasing 3 cases of jewelry from classic dressy to casual.

Meet and greet the artists - Patricia, March 3rd 10 am - 5 pm Peggy March 16, 10 am - 5 pm

The Gallery is open daily 10 am - pm

Email: gallerylosolivos@gmail.com
Phone: 8056887517

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

Previous Week Next Week

Add Your Event

Do you want to add your event to our Community Calendar? You can do so by clicking the button below. Complete the simple registration and submit your event. Once approved your event will be added to our Community Calendar.

Add My Event