Community Event Calendar

February 27, 2019 thru March 06, 2019

Click the event title to view more information to add an event to your itinerary.

Display: Default Week MonthSearchAdd Event My Itinerary

Events

ARTISTIC PATHS, an Exhibit by artists, Peggy Fletcher and Patricia Watkins
March 01 - March 31
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

'Artistic Paths', an exhibit by Peggy Fletcher and Patricia Watkins at Gallery Los Olivos March 1 - 31.

Peggy Fletcher is a soft touch realistic watercolorist with a touch of impressionism. Her scenes of diverse subject matter range from flowers to animal critters to traveled landscapes. Her palette of colors are light and airy, highlighting the fluididty of her media. In addition to her original watercolors, Peggy will have some limited edition prints.

Patricia takes a different path as a beader and jewelry designer. Her designs are characterized by color, attention to detail, and a variety of styles. She will be showcasing 3 cases of jewelry from classic dressy to casual.

Meet and greet the artists - Patricia, March 3rd 10 am - 5 pm Peggy March 16, 10 am - 5 pm

The Gallery is open daily 10 am - pm

Email: gallerylosolivos@gmail.com
Phone: 8056887517

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

Pre-Screening: Into the Arctic: Awakening at the Wildling Museum of Art & Nature
March 02
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM

On March 2 the Wildling Art Museum will partner with the NatureTrack Film Festival (NTFF) to present a special pre-screening of an "official selection" for the 2019 NTFF Festival, Into the Arctic: Awakening by director Cory Trépanier, a landscape painter, filmmaker, and explorer based in Ontario, Canada. Cory’s fine art career spans two decades and has always been intertwined with his passion for the outdoors.Into the Arctic: Awakening focuses on the untamed beauty and lure of the North, which has drawn artist Cory Trépanier to paint the Canadian Arctic for over a decade. Cory is preparing for a touring exhibition to premiere in Washington, D.C. by heading back on his last expedition to complete his vision. It is the fifth in a series of painting expeditions.To purchase tickets online, stop by the Wildling Museum, or call 805-686-8315. Walk-ins on the day of the talk are welcome. Cost: $5 Members and $10 General Admission

Website: https://wildlingmuseum.org/news/into-the-arctic-awakening
Email: mitra@wildlingmuseum.org
Phone: 8056868315

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

Food for Thought Series: Saving the Planet's Vultures
March 03
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Guest speaker Dr. Estelle Sandhaus, Director of Conservation and Science, Santa Barbara Zoo will be presenting a lecture on Saving the Planet's Vultures. The Central Coast is home to the California condor, an iconic vulture that has been pulled back from the brink of extinction through intensive management efforts. Learn more about vultures in crisis across the globe and the measures being taken in the race to save them. 

Email: jcipolla@clnaturecenter.org
Phone: 8056930691

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

Previous Week Next Week

Add Your Event

Do you want to add your event to our Community Calendar? You can do so by clicking the button below. Complete the simple registration and submit your event. Once approved your event will be added to our Community Calendar.

Add My Event