Community Event Calendar

February 19, 2019 thru February 26, 2019

Click the event title to view more information to add an event to your itinerary.

Display: Default Week MonthSearchAdd Event My Itinerary

Events

Valley Wide Shred Day
February 23
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM

The Valley Chambers are working together to provide you with a Valley wide shred day.  We'll be at various locations throughout the Valley on February 23rd.  You may bring 2 Banker's Boxes to shred for free.  Thank you to Shred2you for providing this service.

Each additional box will be $6.00.

Locations and times are as follows:

Buellton: 8-9:30am at Rabobank

Solvang: 10-11:30pm at the Vets Hall

Santa Ynez:  Noon-1:30pm at Rabobank

Los Olivos: 2-3:30pm at St. Mark's-in-the-Valley

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

The Broad Museum Day Trip
February 26
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Enjoy a day at The Broad Museum with a guided 1-hour tour followed by free-time to do lunch and explore on your own. The Broad is known for its extensive contemporary art collection along with interactive audience installations, thought-provoking exhibitions and cutting-edge architecture. Hosted by Elverhøj Museum of History & Art

The 2019 Day Trips Collaboration

This day trip is part on an ongoing collaborative effort to bring cultural opportunities to residents of Santa Barbara County. This winter and spring there are four trips on the schedule. The day trips this year are to The Broad, Carrizo Plain National Monument, The Getty Center, and a Channel Islands Wildlife Cruz. Transportation and administration services are provided by Buellton and Solvang Parks and Recreation. Marketing and tour guides are provided by the Elverhøj Museum of History & Art and Wildling Museum of Art & Nature.

Website: https://wildlingmuseum.org/news/the-broad-day-trip-2019
Email: info@elverhoj.org
Phone: 805-686-1211

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

Previous Week Next Week

Add Your Event

Do you want to add your event to our Community Calendar? You can do so by clicking the button below. Complete the simple registration and submit your event. Once approved your event will be added to our Community Calendar.

Add My Event