Community Event Calendar

April 2020

Click the event title to view more information to add an event to your itinerary.

Display: Default Week MonthSearchAdd Event My Itinerary

Events

20/20: A Retrospective Opening Reception
April 05
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM

This spring, the Wildling Museum of Art and Nature will mark its 20th anniversary with a special exhibition celebrating the Museum’s 20-year history in the Santa Ynez Valley. 20/20: A Retrospective opens Sunday, April 5, 2020, 4 - 6 p.m. and will showcase 20 works spanning two decades of exhibitions representing one work for each year of the Wildling Museum’s history. The exhibition is on view from April 5 - September 7, 2020.
Featured works include selections on loan from significant past exhibitions, including historical California paintings by artists Ray Strong and Milford Zornes, as well as highlights from the Museum’s permanent collection of nearly 150 works of art, including a 19th century landscape by John Fery, block printing by Everett Ruess, contemporary photography by David Paul Bayles, and plein air works by local artists such as John Iwerks.
The public is invited to celebrate the Wildling Museum’s 20-year anniversary over birthday cake and refreshments at an opening reception on Sunday, April 5, 2020 from 4 - 6 p.m.
Please RSVP in advance by emailing Julie Mock at julie@wildlingmuseum.org or call (805) 686-8315.

Email: info@wildlingmuseum.org
Phone: 8056881082

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

25th Annual Fish Derby
April 18 - April 19

Enjoy two days of tournament fishing competition at Cachuma Lake Recreation Area.  Visit www.TroutDerby.org to print your registration form and send it in before April 4th to take advantage of early registration discounted fees,  Then join in the fishing fun on April 18th and 19th, where cash prizes total more than $5,000 with thousands more in merchandise!  The Fish Derby is a family-friendly benefit event for the Neal Taylor Nature Center, a non-profit organization that offers programs and exhibits highlighting the Cachuma Lake Watershed region. 

Email: julie@clnaturecenter.org
Phone: 805-693-8381

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

Wildling Museum's 17th Annual Spring BBQ Fundraiser and Wilderness Spirit Award
April 26
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Wildling Museum's 17th Annual Spring BBQ Fundraiser and Wilderness Spirit Award
Sunday, April 26, 2020, 3 - 6 p.m.
2020 is the Wildling Museum’s 20th anniversary year and we can’t wait to celebrate with you!  Join us on Sunday, April 26, 2020 at the beautiful Firestone Vineyard in Los Olivos for a delicious barbeque dinner by Feast & Fest catering complemented by the fine wines of Firestone Winery. Browse our silent auction and enjoy live music by Rebecca Troon.

Help us honor this year’s Wilderness Spirit Awardee, renowned underwater photographer and author Richard Salas, whose incredible work embodies the Wildling Museum’s mission of bringing art and nature together as a means of preserving our wild spaces.

Email: info@wildlingmuseum.org
Phone: 8056881082

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

Previous Month

Add Your Event

Do you want to add your event to our Community Calendar? You can do so by clicking the button below. Complete the simple registration and submit your event. Once approved your event will be added to our Community Calendar.

Add My Event