Community Event Calendar

March 2020

Click the event title to view more information to add an event to your itinerary.

Display: Default Week MonthSearchAdd Event My Itinerary

Events

Jamestown Revival Live at Standing Sun
March 05
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Standing Sun LIVE in the Winery presents 

Join us for an intimate listening room show

Since their debut in 2014, Jamestown Revival has been building an extensive fan base through grass roots support
and relentless touring, performing at iconic venues from the Ryman Auditorium to Red Rocks Amphitheater as well
as festivals such as Coachella, Austin City Limits and Stagecoach among countless others. Led by Jonathan Clay and Zach Chance – who have maintained a close friendship since meeting at age 15 in Magnolia, TX – Jamestown
Revival is pursuing their own musical vision by focusing on their roots and harmonies. Most of the time, Clay takes
lead vocal with Chance on high harmony, a striking blend that appears effortless. This obvious camaraderie is a big
part of the group’s appeal. “People say they can see it and they can feel it,” Clay says. “I mean, we’ve been friends forever, it feels like. It’s a brotherhood. We don’t always like each other but we love each other, you know? We truly enjoy being able to do what we do, to make music and travel together.
March 5, 2020
Doors open 7pm/Show starts 7:30

$40 Seated/ $60 VIP Front Row w/ meet and greet

Food by Tacos Amigos

Tickets are WILL CALL and will not be mailed.  
Please use NOWINE code for less the $6.50 shipping charge.
Local PICKUP code is not valid

Website: http://www.standingsunwines.com/Concert-Tickets_c_111.html
Email: john@standingsunwines.com
Phone: 8056919413

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

Birding in Santa Barbara County - Food For Thought Lecture Series
March 08
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM

Join Coni Edick of the Santa Barbara Audubon Society as she discusses the natural beauty and location of local birding hot spots.  This free presentation is part of the "Food For Thought" Lecture Series and will be held at the Neal Taylor Nature Center, a non-profit organization at Cachuma Lake Recreation Area on Sunday, March 8 at 2:00pm.

Email: julie@clnaturecenter.org
Phone: 805-693-0691

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

Deborah Kalas: The Wild Herd
March 15
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM

Join us for a special presentation by acclaimed equine author and photographer Deborah Kalas as she shares her background and highlights from her new book, The Wild Herd: A Vanishing American Treasure.

Books are available for purchase from the Wildling Museum Store.

Admission to this event is $5 for current Wildling Museum Members and $10 for Non-Members.

Click the button below or call (805) 686-8315 to reserve your tickets.

Website: https://wildlingmuseum.org/news/deborah-kalas-the-wild-herd
Email: info@wildlingmuseum.org
Phone: 8056881082

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

Buellton Wine and Chili Festival 2020
March 15
12:00 PM - 4:30 PM

The 2020 Buellton Wine & Chili Festival will take place on Sunday, March 15th from 12-4:30pm. Guests are invited to sample from over 30 wineries and craft breweries and 25+ chili and salsa cooks including local restaurants, at one of the first festivals of its kind.  

The event takes place at Flying Flags RV Resort in Buellton, a glamping destination. The Chili Cook off is a community challenge and open to all local businesses and residents.  The festival is family friendly with live music performances by the Dusty Jugs and the VineYard Byrds. Guest can also enjoy shopping from various local vendors, and play bocce ball, table tennis and corn hole. 

The Hot Chili Ticket ($50) is for all guests 21+ and includes a souvenir wine glass, unlimited wine, craft beer and chili tasting. For guests under 21 years old, the Mild Chili Ticket is $15 and includes unlimited samples of chili and salsa but no alcohol.

There are options for safe transportation to the Buellton Wine and Chili Festival for those staying elsewhere on the central coast and locals like the Brew Bus. The Brew bus will be doing pickups in Santa Barbara, Goleta, Santa Maria and Lompoc. 

For event information and to purchase tickets, visit www.BuelltonWineandChiliFestival.com or https://www.facebook.com/BuelltonWineChiliFestival/

Looking for safe transportation to the Buellton Wine and Chili Festival? Jump on the Brew Bus for a ride to and from the event! Pickups will be in Santa Barbara, Goleta, Santa Maria and Lompoc. Bus Transportation Pickups / Drop-off locations include: Santa Barbara: Figueroa Mountain Brewing (137 Anacapa St.) at 10:30 a.m.Goleta: M Special Brewing Co. in Goleta (Building C, 6860 Cortona Dr.) at 11 a.m.Santa Maria: Figueroa Mountain Brewing in Santa Maria (560 E Betteravia Road #B) at 10:30 a.m.Lompoc: Solvang Brewing Co. in Lompoc (241 N H St.) at 11:15 a.m.

Email: info@surfbeerfest.com
Phone: (805) 448-7070

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

Previous Month Next Month

Add Your Event

Do you want to add your event to our Community Calendar? You can do so by clicking the button below. Complete the simple registration and submit your event. Once approved your event will be added to our Community Calendar.

Add My Event