Community Event Calendar

November 2019

Click the event title to view more information to add an event to your itinerary.

Display: Default Week MonthSearchAdd Event My Itinerary

Events

Home and Away
November 01 - November 30
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Award winning artists, Kris Buck and Karen McLean McGaw, exhibiting together at Gallery Los Olivos the month of November 1- 30th. The title of the show, HOME AND AWAY, was conceived by the artists' years of painting together locally and abroad. The show will encompass small plein air and larger studio paintings. Subject matter offerings are landscapes, figurative as well as floral paintings.

The Gallery is open daily 10 am - 5 pm. 

Email: GalleryLosOlivos@gmail.com
Phone: 805 688-7517

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

Santa Barbara County & Beyond Exhibit Opening Reception
November 16
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Opening Reception & Book Signing: Saturday, November 16, 2019, 3 - 5 p.m. RSVP to julie@wildlingmuseum.org.
The Wildling Museum is pleased to present Santa Barbara County & Beyond: Recent Photographic Landscapes by George Rose, opening November 16, 2019 in the Valley Oak Gallery. His vineyard photos have been used in numerous publications and calendars throughout the world of wine, and in 2007, Chronicle Books published a collection of those images in a book entitled “The Art of Terroir.”  In 2014, the Wine Institute (California Wines) published his book, Down To Earth: A Seasonal Tour of Wine Sustainability in California, with author Janet Fletcher.  VINEYARD Sonoma County, his first large format, coffee table-style book, was released in fall, 2017. He is set to release a new coffee table book, WINE COUNTRY Santa Barbara County, on August 26, 2019. 
Rose, a contributing photographer with Getty Images and board member at The Wildling Museum of Art & Nature, lives in Santa Barbara County’s Santa Ynez Valley. Much of his time is devoted to documenting the natural environment as well as top vineyard estates up and down the coast of California.

Website: https://wildlingmuseum.org/news/california-landscapes-photographs-by-george-rose
Email: lauren@wildlingmuseum.org
Phone: 8056868315

Add to My Itinerary
Add to My Calendar

Previous Month Next Month

Add Your Event

Do you want to add your event to our Community Calendar? You can do so by clicking the button below. Complete the simple registration and submit your event. Once approved your event will be added to our Community Calendar.

Add My Event